Friday, November 19, 2010

At Home with George

I finally got some film back from the lab.  It took me a while to get them off as I wasn't shooting as regularly.
These photos are the first that caught my attention until I'm able to plug through the rest.  This is a morning in the life of one of my best guys, George, who is now fully walking, talking, and dancing.
(Not to mention sticking up for himself when his brother gives him the opportunity).  


 I realize this is George overload, so thank you for looking.  Make sure you mention to me how adorably cute he is next time we see one another.  
All photographs taken with the Canon 1V on Fuji Neopan 1600 developed and scanned at Fromex.




2 comments:

Doreen Kilfeather said...

Tamara...I love every single one of your film shots...they have such wonderful depth and feeling to them...spectacular light helps a lot too! hope all's well with you xx

doreen Kilfeather said...

Just read back over my comment...can't believe I omitted to mention how this little bambino is such a little dude...his sparkling eyes and oh those curls...he is indeed gorgeous george...could you please give him a big squishy hug from me :)