Friday, December 18, 2009

Instant Brothers

December has descended upon us and I can't believe we are only one week ahead of Christmas! Yikes! I have been a naughty blogger for sure...not one post this month; I almost can't believe it myself. I'll blame it on starting back to work and having a baby that wants to be held by his Mama whenever he can sniff her out (which is ALL the time). Anyway, I'm really, really trying to catch up on things but I clearly run out of steam by the time both of the babies are in bed. Soooo...to make my life easier AND satiate some of you who long to see the sweet faces of James and George, I picked up the instant camera last night and this morning. Love the fact I can take a picture and have it in the palm of my hand seconds later. Voila!












No comments: