Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Wishing all the wonderful Moms out there a lovely Mother's Day! I hope you were able to celebrate YOU today.
Here's a photo of me and my boys taken a few days ago. They were definitely uncooperative and unhappy to be standing there, so it's the best I got. Plus, they are in colder weather attire and I'm in, as Fran called it, my wedding dress.
I keep thinking I'll pull out of my pregnancy fatigue and be able to post to this blog more often, but it seems I'm stricken until August. Bear with me, I'll make up for it. Promise.

1 comment:

Kjrsten said...

Tamara!

You look gorgeous here! Like so stunning, I am dying! what a pretty PG mama you are.

Also, love the vintage-look of your dress, and the film together, almost thought this was from the late 70's!