Sunday, November 13, 2011

Boston 2011

During our trip to Boston, we spent one of our days walking around a random Christmas tree farm my sister found while on one of her bike rides through Boxford, MA. Because I don't get the chance to spend a lot of time with my family, it was important for me to try to get some photos of them/us together. The trees where truly beautiful and the clean air smell made my heart happy.  We parked and hung out around the entrance for a while where a few local dogs ran over to greet and bark at us. After that we walked down a short trail and just watched the kids run up a small hill. It was a simple trip but one that left its New England mark on me. Up first is my beautiful sister, Taryn:
I love her outfit for where we were at the time, a Christmas tree farm in Boxford, MA.

And even one of me at the end:

Contax 645; FujiPro 400h; One Hour Photo Avenue, Los Angeles



No comments: