Friday, January 27, 2012

Micah, Venice wants you back!

This little guy and his Mama just moved out of our Venice 'hood to start a new life in one of my favorite places on earth, New York City. I wanted to photograph them before they left but we ran out of time and couldn't get the scheduling right. Fortunately, one day Meredith dropped him off so that she could visit a friend. I scooped him up, grabbed my highchair, and headed outside for a quick 10 minutes so that I could finally put my camera in front of his darling face. Of course I had to bribe him with marshmallows, but it all worked out.
Meredith, this is my going-away gift to you, and I hope you love them just as much as I do. He's beautiful, and we wish you all the best of everything in the grand old NYC! Miss you guys!

Contax 645; Portra 160; One Hour Photo Avenue, LA

1 comment:

meredith_fisher said...

These are fantastic. Thank you a thousand times...xM&M